AIM
SoCaKid69

Stunt Pilot Stunt Pilot

Awesome game

Great simple fun! But I just don't understand the point of a life system. We are not shelling out money for this game... so why dont you just have a "free play" of some sort.

I really think lives should be a thing of the past.

Adobe photoshop tut Adobe photoshop tut

Well, very basic tutorials.

Honestly, there is not much talent behind these PS manipulaions. Honestly, its just messing around with the filters. Not advanced at all. It seems to me that you dont know too much about PS :/ Keep at it.

RomanDavronInc responds:

i jus wanted to show ppl sum basic effects i was thinking of making another one but more advanced

Piconjo fan art 3 Piconjo fan art 3

OMG <3

Meh arteh was in there!!! This was truly a masterpiece <5

<3 HighWasabi

omgroflwtflol12 responds:

ogm i shuld co-author joo

Piconjo fan art 2 Piconjo fan art 2

OMG &lt;3

Put my work in it next time k?

-Dra0nPen0r

if joo make some

Piconjo fan art 1 Piconjo fan art 1

Teh bester fan art out there!

omg <3 teh arte!

-HighWasabi
(Flaming Dragon Penor)

leik tanks :)

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

GREAT Game!

Like Sub-Ziggy said, you should market these cards! Or at least make a d-loadable version, its fast and its fun! Really a great game

THE FamilyGuy Soundboard2 THE FamilyGuy Soundboard2

talk about blowing your own horn....

Ok man, its not THAT good. Honestly, what IS the point of a sounboard when its not even good for prank phonecalls? The graphics are unapealing, the sound is terrible for some of the clpis. Come on, this is not "SO SUPER GOOD" like your saying it is.

Really, I think you should try a BIT harder next time...

oh and before you say it:

Flashes by me= 0

So, there you go, my 2 cents

~SR~

EKublai responds:

You're right I was over publicizing it. but still. Acually I did work very hard on this, though I probably will add on little prank phone call clips in the future I just didn't want the file size to be TOO huge.

The Souls Ascend The Souls Ascend

Excellent!

This was wonderful, some great pics there!

However, could you please site the artist? Because I'm not sure if you took the pictures, or if u d-loaded them. Cause this COULD be concidered "stolen", but other than that, it was exicuted perfectly!