AIM
SoCaKid69

60 Seconds of Nonsense 60 Seconds of Nonsense

OMG

it knew my Birthday was today! OMG

(| (| (|_(^m^)_|) |) |) RARW!

Red-Aardvark responds:

woah, talk about coincidence, eh?
Hippy bathday! :)

The Epical Kiss 7 The Epical Kiss 7

A Masterpiece

Truly Cubaka has broken new grounds with this work of art. First, let me just comment on the score of this movie. It fit this genre PERFECTLY. The deep tones of love were expressed to the fullest exstent. My hat goes off to the composer.

Second, the animation was truly inspiring. The seemlessly flawless characters seem to come out of the screen into my study. Solid movement and sync was noticable. One scene alone must of taken MONTHS to plan and animate. Excellent job!

What truly shined however, was the plot. This is a story for the ages. The two characters love showed no bounds. The metaphor of love and anguish was very noticable!

Overall, I have to say this movie showed no limits. Cubaka's work never ceases to amaze me. Truly, a story of the ages.

But Always remember, Piconjo and Cubaka <3 j00 all

Woot-Chubaka responds:

Chubakja <3 j00. Lol btw the Authors comments r a joke lol!

+BubbleBobbleAdventures+ +BubbleBobbleAdventures+

HighWasabi!!!! <3<3<3

-MoonlightPenor

Stunt Pilot Stunt Pilot

Awesome game

Great simple fun! But I just don't understand the point of a life system. We are not shelling out money for this game... so why dont you just have a "free play" of some sort.

I really think lives should be a thing of the past.

Adobe photoshop tut Adobe photoshop tut

Well, very basic tutorials.

Honestly, there is not much talent behind these PS manipulaions. Honestly, its just messing around with the filters. Not advanced at all. It seems to me that you dont know too much about PS :/ Keep at it.

RomanDavronInc responds:

i jus wanted to show ppl sum basic effects i was thinking of making another one but more advanced

Piconjo fan art 3 Piconjo fan art 3

OMG &lt;3

Meh arteh was in there!!! This was truly a masterpiece <5

<3 HighWasabi

omgroflwtflol12 responds:

ogm i shuld co-author joo